Circulating on the internet is a chain of status updates wherein you list down 10 books and tag 10 friends.
Here’s the complete mechanics:
In your status line, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes, and don’t think too hard – they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that touched you. Tag 10 friends so that I can see your list.
And here are my 10 books:
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
- After the Fire by Robin Gaby Fisher
- Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow
- Finding Martha’s Place by Martha Hawkins
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby
- Jamie’s Ministry of Food by Jamie Oliver
What are your 10 books?